Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Gaw
Dr. Richard Gaw, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Nashville, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Gaw has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard Gaw has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Gaw - Posted on April 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard Gaw - Posted on January 24th, 2013
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Richard Gaw
Dr. Gaw graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1993. While at the University of Tennessee, Dr. Gaw held the honor of the Pierre Farchard Award. He also held officer positions ...
Locations & DirectionsRichard A Gaw Dds, 3817 Bedford Ave Ste 110, Nashville, TN
Dr. Richard Gaw is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nashville, TN.