2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Hassan?

Dr Hasson was one of the best & kindest dentists that I had every seen in this area. He actually cared about his patients & their dental problems. I had major dental problems & he counseled me very thoroughly on my choices. Much to my shock & dismay, he was let go very abruptly & his patients were left very anxious; especially those that had major problems that had treatment plans going. I have put everything on hold, because I don't have the trust anymore in the facility. I would have traveled any distance to see Dr. Hasson, but he retired after being let go so unexpected & abruptly.

Birth Control

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Richard G Hassan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Uvalde, TX.

Dr. Richard G Hassan Is this you?