Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Clark III DDS
Dr. Richard J Clark III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Drexel Hill, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Richard J Clark III has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard J Clark III has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Actually zero stars, rating won't take with no star
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard J Clark III - Posted on August 6th, 2015
I saw Dr. Clark at the Baltimore Pike, Springfield location. It was one the the most horrible experiences of my like. He had the needle in wrong and I got agonizing pain in my lower arm and hand right away. I yelled at him "Stop, Somethings Wrong" he ignored me. Pain so bad I began to cry and scream "Stop-Take it out". He continued to ignore my plea and told the assistant to keep it going. Finally in spite of all my crying, yelling and screaming to stop, he did not stop until after administering a full dose, which never put me to sleep since it was going into my arm instead of my vein. He then stood up while I was still crying in pain and told me to go someplace else and left the room. Never apologized. Never came back in to see if I was OK (which I wasn't) Never called later to check on me. Pain continued on into the night. This man is a nightmare. Stay away from him.
39 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Richard J Clark III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard J Clark III's office for more information.
2300 Garrett Rd Drexel Hill, PA : (610) 623-4211
More about Dr. Richard J Clark III
I strive to provide oral and maxillifacial surgical care in a comfortable, non-stressful environment and to deliver the highest level of care possible.
Locations & DirectionsDALEY PARK AND HODGES, 2300 Garrett Rd, Drexel Hill, PA
Dr. Richard J Clark III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Drexel Hill, PA.