9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Satisfaction

Actually zero stars, rating won't take with no star

I saw Dr. Clark at the Baltimore Pike, Springfield location. It was one the the most horrible experiences of my like. He had the needle in wrong and I got agonizing pain in my lower arm and hand right away. I yelled at him "Stop, Somethings Wrong" he ignored me. Pain so bad I began to cry and scream "Stop-Take it out". He continued to ignore my plea and told the assistant to keep it going. Finally in spite of all my crying, yelling and screaming to stop, he did not stop until after administering a full dose, which never put me to sleep since it was going into my arm instead of my vein. He then stood up while I was still crying in pain and told me to go someplace else and left the room. Never apologized. Never came back in to see if I was OK (which I wasn't) Never called later to check on me. Pain continued on into the night. This man is a nightmare. Stay away from him.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Richard J Clark III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Drexel Hill, PA.