- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Berg DDS
Dr. Richard M Berg, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lititz, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Richard M Berg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard M Berg has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Richard M Berg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard M Berg
Dr. Berg graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1985 and completed a general practice residency at the VA Medical Center, Baltimore. He worked as a staff dentist at the VA Hospital in Lebanon, PA for two years before opening his practice at the Warwick Center in Lititz in l989. Ministering to those less fortunate, especially orphans, is a priority for Dr. Berg. He has taken mission trips to Romania, Mexico, Africa and India to provide dental care. He is a volunteer at Water Street Health Services Dental Clinic in Lancaster. He also volunteers his services through the Lancaster County Dental Network, who provide dental treatment for the financially disadvantaged in our area. Dr. Berg considers it a privilege to serve our patients and therefore is committed to regularly attending continuing education courses to stay current with the ever changing dental materials and technologies. He is a member of the local Seattle Study Club (Susquehanna Valley Dental Study Club)which meets regularly to discuss current dental techniques and topics. He also takes his staff to continuing education courses annually in order to keep with the current trends in dentistry. Dr. Berg is affiliated with and/or a member of the following organizations: Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) Member of the American Dental Association (ADA) Graduate of the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA) Member of the Christian Dental Society (CDS) Member of Healthcare Teams International (HTI) Member of the Lancaster County Dental Society Member of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce