Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 15
Both the dentist himself and the lady at the front desk(who went on an anti-obama tirade) were 2 of the worst people I've ever met. Dr. Kaufman wouldn't listen to questions. He just kept repeating the same statement while saying that he told me this 2 seconds, which is technically right, but it took about 5 times rephrasing the same question for him to finally get it. I would not trust him with my teeth and will strongly recommend against him if someone asks about dentists.
41 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Richard M Kaufman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Mark Kaufman Dds, 15 Glen St Ste 205, Glen Cove, NY
Dr. Richard M Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glen Cove, NY.