Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard H Pinsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard H Pinsky has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Richard H Pinsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I'm am very surprised to read the negative reviews. I started seeing Dr Pinsky in 1999 and continued until I moved away, 5 years later. He and his staff were awesome to my family. He always explained his procedures and made sure we experienced the least discomfort possible. Our insurance was always processed and we rarely had any out of pocket charges, except for crowns and when my daughter had to have a bridge. My daughter fell and hit her mouth on a bathtub. She had several injured teeth, two chipped, one pushed up into the gum and I don't even remember what else. We were told by a dentist during the emergency, on the weekend, that she needed emergency dental care, dental implants and other very expensive treatment. We decided to wait until the next business day to take her to Dr Pinsky because I trusted his work and his judgement. He advised against the very expensive implants because in her case they were to expensive and not necessary. He corrected all of her dental issues and with very little out of pocket. We only had to pay for crowns and bridges. After all of these years, you cannot even tell she ever had a problem. Her teeth look natural. I now live in Texas and I need some serious dental work done and I am really contemplating going back to GA to have Dr Pinsky do the work because I have not found anyone else I trust or with whom I feel comfortable.
When I told him prior to his starting work that my tooth had a lot of previous work done to it, he loudly scolded me saying, "don't tell me that tooth has had a lot of work. It has not." Then after starting he quietly wispered, " Oh, there are canalshere." He did not even apologize or mentionhis mistake.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard H Pinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard Pinsky Dds, 3983 Lavista Rd Ste 104, Tucker, GA
Dr. Richard H Pinsky is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tucker, GA.