Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard C Quinttus
Dr. Richard C Quinttus, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dayton, OH. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard C Quinttus has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard C Quinttus has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Quinttus - Posted on March 10th, 2018
I haven't been to many dentists in my life. I have dentures that are fifty seven years old. I dropped the upper denture and chipped several teeth. I went to a dentist that was referred by a friend. He said that since they were so old, he would have to replace it. That was a very bad experience. I found Dr. Quinttus on the internet. When I called, they were very courteous and knowledgeable. I made an appointment and saw Dr. Quinttus within a few days. The office is upscale and everyone is happy and friendly. Dr. Quinttus was able to send my denture out, have the two teeth replaced and I had my own beautiful denture back the same day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Richard C Quinttus
Dr. Richard Quinttus Dr. Quinttus graduated from The Ohio State University School of Dentistry in 1978. He joined Rahn Dental Group in 1979 after completing a general practice residency. Professional memberships include the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, Holistic Dental Association, Dayton Dental Society, and American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Quinttus is the recipient of the Presenter Award from the Toledo Dental Society and is a partner in the DaVinci Cosmetic Partnership. He is a certified Lumineers and Invisalign provider, a trainer for Oral Systemic Balance, and has received advanced training in craniosacral therapy. Dr. Quinttus and his wife, Ellen, have been married for 20 years and have three children. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Quinttus enjoys snow skiing, running, and watching his children play soccer.
Locations & DirectionsRHAN DENTAL GROUP, 5660 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH
Dr. Richard C Quinttus is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dayton, OH.