Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr
Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Goose Creek, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr
Richard J. Rutecki Jr., D.D.S. Dr. Richard Rutecki graduated in 2001 from University of Illinois at Chicago in Chicago, IL. Dr. Rutecki has served 15 years in the US Air Force both as a dental assistant (enlisted) and as a dentist (officer), and three years in the Army Reserves as a dentist. During this time he has served in: Texas, Philippines, Colorado Springs, Illinois, Qatar, Sumter and Charleston, SC and South Korea. During his travels, Dr. Rutecki has met so many great people and has seen so many nice places. Dr. Rutecki is originally from Bensalem, PA; a northeast suburb of Philadelphia. Dr. Rutecki fell in love with South Carolina when he and his two sisters would visit his grandparents every summer outside of Greenville, SC. Dr. Rutecki prides himself in dentistry with his extremely gentle touch, compassion for his patients’ desires and his incredibly artistic eye for cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Rutecki’s true joy comes from watching someone learn how to smile again after many years of a guarded smile! Dr. Rutecki and his wife, Malena, live in Summerville with their three children Christopher, Marshall, and Alexandra. For conversation starters, ask Dr. Rutecki about: -living through a volcano in the Philippines. -his 550 HP Olds 442, rebuilt mostly by his own hands. -his divot-making skills in the game of golf (great hook also!). -anything dealing with construction, mechanical and power tools (Jack of all trades, master of one!) Email: DrRutecki@sschas.com
Locations & DirectionsSENSATIONAL SMILES OF CHARLESTON, 597 Old Mount Holly Rd Ste 209, Goose Creek, SC
Dr. Richard J Rutecki Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Goose Creek, SC.