Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard W Blake has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Richard W Blake has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
Ok, so full disclosure here I have not been to this dentist but I did call to set an appointment with them for my daughter. I used to manage a dental office so I know how imperative it is to have a child have good experiences at the dentist. I call to set up an appointment and the receptionist could not have been more rude. She was short and dismissive, I had already decided not to bring my daughter there. then I found this site.... and saw all the comments.. Let me tell you no dentist worth going to would have staff that is so disrespectful of their patients. Glad we chose not to go!!
All I need to say is wow! We got up for an early morning apt after waiting 5months to get in. Drove about. 40 minutes. Arrived and was kinda weary just by the looks of the place. When we walked in it smells like a bar filled with smoke. There was about twenty people in the waiting room. I sat down to do the paperwork and over heard the conversation with a nurse. Telling one patient who had been three for 1hr 45min that the doctor was on a plane! They couldn't even be bothered to call all the other clients that morning that the doctor was not in for oral surgery! Plus the reviews that I found on here after arriving. That is enough! Extremely un professional and rude! I told them we would never be back and left. Hopefully others will save there time and their children by not even going!
We have gone to this dentist 4 times. My daughter now has a panic attack when she hears the word dentist. The staff is cold and uncaring. Last time we went she was to have an extraction. When we arrived I requested she stay with me until the oral sedation medication kicked in (would take approx 35-45 minutes based on prior experience). Was told that the nurse was ready for her right away after they administered the medication. She was sent back out 32 minutes later and not even under the effects of sedation screaming in terror. Her lip was bloody & starting to swell, the staff said she bit down and cut her lip. Would have believed that if the cut was horizontal and not vertical. This was on a Friday afternoon. After almost 3 hrs of continuous bleeding (and non-stop crying) I called the office to inquire if this was normal the voice recording stated the office was closed until next Wednesday and to go to the nearest emergency room if there was a problem. I am appalled how little care or concern is actually given to the patients. Have spoken to other parents and have heard similar horror stories. This office needs to be shut down and the doctors license needs to be revoked.
Dr. Richard W Blake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard W Blake is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Clearwater, FL.