Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick S Aaronian DDS
Dr. Rick S Aaronian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fresno, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rick S Aaronian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Rick S Aaronian has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rick S Aaronian - Posted on April 16th, 2016
Don't be late
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rick S Aaronian - Posted on January 5th, 2016
Would not recommend this office to anyone. His office his way. I was late for two of my appointments not all of them. He told me not to come back. I would have waited or rescheduled even paid for the time I took for missing my appointment. Late twice and you dismiss me? I would not have minded paying for it since it was my issue for not getting there in time. When you work and cannot leave what is a person to do.
I love this place!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rick S Aaronian - Posted on December 29th, 2015
I am so very impressed with this practice. During my entire visit, their care and concern was as if I was their only patient. Never have I been treated so well, in a modern and quiet setting, and without the feel or smells of typical dental practices. I can't wait to go back for my follow up appointment!
Best Dentist I have ever had!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rick S Aaronian - Posted on September 10th, 2014
I had an extreme fear of going to the dentist. It started at a young age and continued into my adulthood. Every dentist I went to seemed the same, condescending and disconnected from their patients. So I avoided going to the dentist as long as I could. When I was finally forced to go to the dentist I found Dr. Aaronian. He is by far the best. He gives you a 100% of his time to you. He is great at what he does, and I completely trust him. I no longer fear going to the dentist, as long as I'm going to Dr. Aaronian.
Dr. Rick S Aaronian Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Rick S Aaronian
Dr. Aaronian, a native of Fresno, had attended California State University Fresno prior to attending the University of Southern California where he received his D.D.S. degree. Following his graduation from Dental School he then continued on to receive his Certificate in the Prosthodontic Specialty program in 1981. Dr. Aaronian has continued to practice dentistry in Fresno from that time on. Currently, Dr. Aaronian is the longest practicing Prosthodontist in Fresno. "At this time there are close to only three thousand Board Certified Prosthodontists worldwide. This can illustrate how exclusive and important this dental specialty actually is." Office: 559 447-0707
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Rick S Aaronian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fresno, CA.