Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick E Herrmann
Dr. Rick E Herrmann, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mansfield, TX. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick E Herrmann has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Rick E Herrmann has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Herrmann is a great orthodontist overall, and provides a very friendly and entertaining patient atmosphere. From our experience, once we got my sons braces on, the availability of even advance scheduled appts for before and after school hours dwindled and he has had to miss too much school. Also, they didn't tell us that his office is open more during the summer than it is during the school year. They are closed an extra day to do field trips of the office during the year and don't even provide b/f or after school appts that day either. They are good at promoting but once they get you in, they still treat you well, but they aren't as friendly and helpful as they are at first. Also, they switched the assistant that saw my son, and she is very short and quick when she explains things, and they were not that way at first either. Overall, I would say the braces and level of knowledge are great but the service changes some once you get them on.
Dr. Rick E Herrmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & DirectionsRick Herrmann Dds, 1821 Cannon Dr, Mansfield, TX
Dr. Rick E Herrmann is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mansfield, TX.