Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rick A Rivardo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 6
I went to see Dr. Rivardo for a consultation visit to have a lumineer repaired. Instead of him focusing on what I came to him for, he tried to sell me 4 crowns and a root canal all of which were healthy teeth that didnât need any work what so ever which was confirmed by a good dentist that I go to. Furthermore what he quoted for a lumineer was considerably more than anyone else quoted to me. Then, after I said that I wasnât interested in all the things that they were pressuring me into buying Dr Rivardo became condescending and dismissive of me as if he didnât want to be bothered with me anymore. They also tried to bill me for this consultation. I just left another dentist because he was similar to Dr. Rivardo who sold me a bunch of crowns and other things that I didnât need and ruined some of my teeth as a result. Now I see a good dentist who confirmed that all these procedures which were suggested to me were completely unnecessary. Avoid this arrogant salesman.
- University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Rick A Rivardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rick A Rivardo is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vandergrift, PA.