Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Adams
Dr. Robert A Adams, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert A Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert A Adams has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert A Adams
Robert A. Adams, D.D.S. Upon his graduation from Creighton University Dental School in 1996, Dr. Robert Adams and his wife Jannett moved their family back to Idaho. At that time he purchased a dental practice and office from Dr. Eddie Allison, who after practicing for many years was ready to retire. After practicing in that location for eight years, Dr. Adams built a new, state of the art office near the Snake River Canyon. Dr. Adams is committed to bringing the highest quality of care to his patients, and furthers his studies with several continuing education seminars each year. He has completed a course from Mid Continental Orthodontics, and is certified in Invisalign technology orthodontics. Dr. Adams' patients feel confident they will always receive his kind, gentle, and caring manner in their quest to achieve the smile they have always desired. Dr. Adams enjoys exercise, boating, wake-boarding, scuba diving and spending time with his wife Jannett, and their four children, Clerissa, Creighton, Ashton and Boston, and also with extended family and friends.
Locations & DirectionsCANYON GATE DENTAL, 188 River Vista Pl, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. Robert A Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Twin Falls, ID.