Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Ailleo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert L Ailleo has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Ailleo - Posted on March 31st, 2015
Our family of six and extended family as well have been cared for by Dr. Ailleo and his wonderful staff since 1985. He is the consumate professional, always interested in his patients and does his best to make you comfortable. He is down to earth and incredibly honest and straightforward. He is an excellent diagnostician and really cares about his patients. We love him!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Ailleo - Posted on January 21st, 2015
great results with no discomfort
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Ailleo - Posted on November 20th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robert L Ailleo Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert L Ailleo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cos Cob, CT.