Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Alderman
Dr. Robert P Alderman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Plainfield, IN and Carmel, IN . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Alderman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert P Alderman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert P Alderman has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert P Alderman - Posted on October 12th, 2015
I was so nervous about the procedure I had to have! Thank you so much to Dr. Alderman and his wonderful staff for helping making my experience so much better than I could have ever imagined. The receptionst was warm and friendly, making the scheduling of my appointment and my time in the waiting room very easy. Dr. Alderman himself was very knowledgable and made me feel like he really cared. I was nervous not only about my treatment, but about being sedated enough that I wouldn't know what was going on. He was great! I fell asleep after he gave me medicine through an iv and didn't wake up until my treatment was complete. The instructions and medicine he gave me to take afterwards helped make my recovery pretty straightforward. I highly recommend this office!
Rude Front Office Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert P Alderman - Posted on April 1st, 2015
I really cannot comment on the advanced technology and the pain because I was never able to reach that part of my appointment. The front desk receptionist was so rude with just her greeting and response, that I never reached the dr. I was told i did not have insurance coverage for the device. I had contacted Anthem three times and each time they said I was covered. The receptionist stood there and argued with me. Needless to say, I left. There are too many other offices out there with pleasant office staff to have to deal with rude front office behavior.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert P Alderman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.