Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Amato
Dr. Robert B Amato, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Medford, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA . He speaks English.
Dr. Robert B Amato has 3 locations
1 Washington St Ste 103
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert B Amato has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert B Amato Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert B Amato's office for more information.
1 City Hall Mall Medford, MA : (781) 396-5700
2 Center Plz Ste 230 Boston, MA : (617) 523-5700
1 Washington St Ste 103 Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
More about Dr. Robert B Amato
Robert B. Amato, DMD Predoctoral Education: 1976 BA, Rutgers College Dental Education: 1980 DMD, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine 1981 GPR, Rhode Island Hospital Postdoctoral Training: 1983 Certificate in Endodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Primary Academic Appointment: Associate Clinical Professor of Endodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Board Status: Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics Awards and Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Fellow, International College of Dentists Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert B Amato is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, MA.