- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Amato DDS
Dr. Robert B Amato, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Medford, MA. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Robert B Amato has 3 locations
Dr. Robert B Amato has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert B Amato has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert B Amato Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert B Amato
Robert B. Amato, DMD Predoctoral Education: 1976 BA, Rutgers College Dental Education: 1980 DMD, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine 1981 GPR, Rhode Island Hospital Postdoctoral Training: 1983 Certificate in Endodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Primary Academic Appointment: Associate Clinical Professor of Endodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Board Status: Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics Awards and Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Fellow, International College of Dentists Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society