Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Bang
Dr. Robert L Bang, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ridgecrest, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Bang has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert L Bang has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert L Bang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Robert L Bang
Dr. Robert Bang, DDS 4 registered dental hygienists Harriet Luzinas-Smith, RDHAP Harriet A. Luzinas- Smith’s interest in a dental career was sparked in 1978 when she began working in the field as a dental assistant. Through the years she has had the privilege of working in a variety of areas within the dental field while traveling with her husband; a career soldier and children. Harriet’s interest in dental hygiene was ignited again when she was given the opportunity work along side an endodontist in an Army Dental Clinic. This prompted her to return to school and later became a Registered Dental Hygienist with a certificate on crown and bridge technology. Most recently she attended West Los Angeles College where she completed the Applied Practices course and earned an RDHAP license. She has enjoyed working beside dentists, specialty dentists, educating her patients on the importance of oral health, and sharing her knowledge while teaching and mentoring others. She currently works with The Kern County Children’s Dental Health Network providing school based dental services for children at preschoolers and kindergartners in eastern Kern County communities. Robin Shaffer, RDHAP Robin Shaffer began her career in the dental field over 30 years ago. She began working as a dental assistant and later attended West Los Angeles Community College where she completed her education to become a Registered Dental Hygienist. Robin continues utilizing her skills in private practice; works with The Kern County Children’s Dental Health Network’s school based program and is a part time clinical instructor at Taft College. Robin has ten years of experience in public health. During her spare time she continues to help children have healthy smiles by organizing dental clinics for school aged children at local elementary schools for the Kern County Dental Hygienists Society. Sarah Monson, RDHAP Susan Mc Cracken, RDHAP Susan McCracken , RDHAP , worked as a dental assistant prior to becoming a dental hygienist 11 years ago. She worked in private practice as an RDH before coming to KCCDHN five years ago. She holds and AA degree in liberal arts from Taft College and an AS degree with a certificate in Dental Hygiene, also from Taft College. She earned her AP license from West LA College in 2004. In addition to working for KCCDHN, Susan is also a part-time clinical instructor at Taft College. 25 second-year dental hygiene students from Taft College Dental Hygiene Program
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS DENTAL GROUP, 501 W Joyner Ave, Ridgecrest, CA
Dr. Robert L Bang is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ridgecrest, CA.