Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Barberee
Dr. Robert E Barberee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Stephenville, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Barberee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert E Barberee has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert E Barberee
Dr. Barberee Dr. Barberee graduated from The University of Houston with a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry and from Texas A&M University System Baylor College of Dentistry in 1997. He is actively involved in the Stephenville Optimist Club and Leadership Stephenville along with being the On Call Team dentist for Stephenville High School and Tarleton State University. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Fort Worth Dental Society, and the Academy of Sports Dentistry. Dr. Barberee enjoys living in Stephenville and spends his free time with his wife, Jane and their 4 children. To contact Dr. Barberee, please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org Also, check out these links: American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Academy of Sports Dentistry Jane Barberee Jane has been working for Dr. Barberee since 2005 as his Office Manager. She is a graduate of Baylor University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Child Development and stays busy caring for their four children. In her spare time, Jane enjoys spending time with her family, volunteer work, reading and traveling. To contact Jane, please click here: email@example.com Marisa Jimenez Marisa has been employed by Dr. Barberee since 2007 as a Dental Assistant. She is a graduate of Fredericksburg High School and San Antonio College of Medical and Dental Assistants.She enjoys spending time with her husband and visits to family back home in Federicksburg. To contact Marisa, please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org Rachel Mayfield Rachel has been employed by Dr. Barberee since 2008 as a dental assistant. She attended the Dental Assisting program at TSTC in Waco. In her spare time, she enjoys hanging out with family and friends, camping, tubing, and going to the lake. To contact Rachel, please click here: email@example.com
Locations & DirectionsROBERT EARL BARBEREE DDS, 140 S Harbin Dr, Stephenville, TX
Dr. Robert E Barberee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stephenville, TX.