- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Beckelman
Dr. Robert L Beckelman is a doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Robert L Beckelman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Beckelman has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert L Beckelman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert L Beckelman
Dr. Robert Beckelman, DMD Dr. Beckelman was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in North Woodmere. After graduating from Lawrence High School in the class of 1973, he attended Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts, where he double-majored in biology and psychology. Dr. Beckelman earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1981 from the Washington University School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. He then completed a general practice dental residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. His professional memberships and affiliations include: American Dental Association Dental Society of the State of New York Nassau County Dental Society International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics Long Island Seattle Study Group Dr. Beckelman has been married since 1981 and now has three wonderful children. He is an avid bicycle rider, golfer and skier, and has a fifth-degree black belt in Shorin-ryu Okinowan Karate. He enjoys listening to and collecting jazz and classic rock music. "My treatment philosophy is based on prevention and evidence-based choices for treatment. All techniques and materials used are proven and held to the highest standards of success and comfort. Education is a life-long endeavor, and I am dedicated to learning the most current ways to help my patients achieve optimal dental health." ~ Dr. Beckelman