Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert B Bice
Dr. Robert B Bice, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Clarkston, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert B Bice has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert B Bice has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert B Bice Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Robert B Bice
Dr. Robert Bice Meet Dr. Robert Bice D.D.S., Owner/Operator, Clarkston Village Dental Dr. Robert Bice grew up in Bloomfield Hills ,Michigan and graduated from Bloomfield Hills Lahser in 1979 and Hillsdale College in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science with emphasis on History and Biology. He attended the University of Detroit and received his Doctorate (D.D.S) in 1987. He has worked in private practice in Birmingham and Clarkston since then and has taken continuing education in virtually all aspects of patient care including orthodontics, root canal therapy and pediatric dentistry. He prides himself natural esthetics that are functional and esthetically pleasing. As owner and operator of Clarkston Village Dental he has taken special care to provide comfortable and painless dentistry with the utmost quality. His hobbies include Hockey, cooking and golf. He also enjoys watching the Detroit Red Wings, Pistons and Tigers. He watches the Detroit Lions.
Locations & DirectionsCLARKSTON VILLAGE DENTAL, 55 S Main St, Clarkston, MI
Dr. Robert B Bice is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clarkston, MI.