Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Bork DDS
Dr. Robert L Bork, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Bork has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert L Bork has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Bork - Posted on December 20th, 2017
I've been seeing Dr. Bork since I was a child- I am now 23 years old and still coming here. It is a great practice. The front office is inviting and they all have a good sense of humor. Dr. Bork is a funny man himself but still keeps things professional with patients. They are able to get you in for an appointment quickly when it's needed. They do not try and pressure you into doing anything that is not needed. They have state of the art equipment. Honestly, I love their office and I would not go anywhere else. Nothing but quality care from their office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Bork - Posted on June 7th, 2016
What a jerk
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Bork - Posted on February 11th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Bork - Posted on June 14th, 2015
I have gone here for over 10 years and have never seen the high turn over that the disgruntled employee speaks of. I enjoy this office. It is friendly, professional and comfortable. They never try and get me to do things I don't need. They are prompt and professional in my opinion. I've never witnessed anything less than professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Bork - Posted on April 21st, 2015
36 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert L Bork Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsROBERT L BORK DDS, 4510 Main St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Robert L Bork is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Buffalo, NY.