Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Bradberry
Dr. Robert D Bradberry, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Marietta, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert D Bradberry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert D Bradberry has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert D Bradberry
R. David Bradberry, D.M.D. Since 1988, Dr. R. David Bradberry has been providing children and adolescents with exceptional comprehensive pediatric dentistry. Highly educated, he first obtained a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Tech, and then received his Doctorate of Medicinal Dentistry degree from the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Bradberry then completed a residency in pediatric dentistry at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he served as Chief Resident. Board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Bradberry feels it is important to stay on the cutting-edge of pediatric dentistry. Thus, he maintains memberships in many prestigious professional organizations to keep up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology. He is currently a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Academy of Dentistry for Children, American Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatrics, the AAP section on Oral Health, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology where he is a is a Fellow in College of Conscious Sedation, and is the President Elect of the Georgia Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. In his spare time, Dr. Bradberry is a volunteer at the Good Samaritan of Cobb Dental Clinic, Charistina's Smile Mobile Dental Clinic and the Cobb Dental Society Assistance Program. He participates in overseas mission trips with Extreme Response International to provide Ecuadorian communities with dental care. Dr. Bradberry has also served at his church as a 3-year-old Nursery Teacher, First Grade Learning Center Teacher and a sports coach for soccer, basketball and baseball. Dr. Bradberry also volunteers his time as a mentor to young men in the Boy Scouts. In his personal life, Dr. Bradberry has been happily married for 25 years to Janet and has a son attending the University of Georgia in the Pre-Veterinary program. His family has two dogs, Buddy and Scooby.
Locations & DirectionsCHATTAHOOCHEE PEDIATRICS AND ADOLESCENT DENTISTRY, 1070 Woodlawn Dr NE Ste 250, Marietta, GA
Dr. Robert D Bradberry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marietta, GA.