- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Branca has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert Branca has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert Branca Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert Branca
Dr. Robert Branca received his Doctorate from Georgetown University in 1986 and is proud to provide the highest standard of personalized cosmetic and general dentistry. Dr Branca and his team deliver a comprehensive dental experience tailored to your needs. Possessing state of the art equipment and advanced clinical skills we offer general, cosmetic and restorative procedures with confidence and precision; helping you keep your teeth and gums healthy for life. Dr Branca is an active member of the Suffolk County Dental Society and the American Dental Association. He is listed as one of America’s Best Dentist by the National Consumer Advisory Council. He is a proud supporter of the community and many local charities