Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Branca has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Branca has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert Branca has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Branca - Posted on August 20th, 2018
After consultation and installing new crowns. Very pleased with them. Dr. Branca is excellent and his staff are wonderful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Branca - Posted on March 17th, 2018
Dr. Branca is an Artisan of Dentistry!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Branca - Posted on March 13th, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Branca for years and every time I entered his office, I was greeted by professionalism! He has the knowledge and skill, along with the most advanced equipment out there, to make your dental visit very enjoyable! He has an Excellent staff, and great Hygienist’s that did such a wonderful job of cleaning my teeth!! Dr. Branca really cares about his patients and I know when I’m in his chair, he makes me feel important! I recommend him to everyone!!! Because of him, I can smile again!! Steve G.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Branca - Posted on June 21st, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert Branca Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Branca's office for more information.
515 Route 111 Ste 102 Hauppauge, NY : (631) 265-6655
112 Alexander Ave Unit A Lake Grove, NY : (631) 265-6655
More about Dr. Robert Branca
Dr. Robert Branca received his Doctorate from Georgetown University in 1986 and is proud to provide the highest standard of personalized cosmetic and general dentistry. Dr Branca and his team deliver a comprehensive dental experience tailored to your needs. Possessing state of the art equipment and advanced clinical skills we offer general, cosmetic and restorative procedures with confidence and precision; helping you keep your teeth and gums healthy for life. Dr Branca is an active member of the Suffolk County Dental Society and the American Dental Association. He is listed as one of America’s Best Dentist by the National Consumer Advisory Council. He is a proud supporter of the community and many local charities
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Branca is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hauppauge, NY.