Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 3 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr - Posted on July 21st, 2016
Need bad teeth out
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr - Posted on January 20th, 2016
The only negative for an appointment was the wait. Had to have 2 surgeries for teeth to be removed. Appointment time was nearly 3-month wait both times. An appointment just to consult with doctor, or for a return visit you can wait a few hours in the waiting room.. But for surgery, right on time. I do need to have more teeth removed and will happily make another appointment. He is a great surgeon!
Rudest office staff ever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr - Posted on November 13th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCITRUS ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 6129 W Corporate Oaks Dr, Crystal River, FL
Dr. Robert L Brockett Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Crystal River, FL.