Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Bugbee
Dr. Robert M Bugbee, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Garland, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert M Bugbee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert M Bugbee has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Bugbee - Posted on October 5th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Bugbee since about 1993, and I've always found a clean comfortable office, kind and personable staff, and absolutely great dental care. He shows real concern and care for his patients, minimizing any discomfort and creating a comfortable and safe atmosphere. I've referred friends and their experience is the same.
The man with the plan
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Bugbee - Posted on March 28th, 2012
Dr B is a wonderful dentist. He began working on me a number of years ago. Dentist were never high on my list, but the more he charmed me in the chair, the less apprehensive I was to let him poke around in my mouth. He has worked me in for emergency service and routine cleanings. I consider him a friend and know that he has my back (ok mouth I suppose) and then I cover his back. He is really gentle dispite his bearish size. While he has made me groan more than a few times in the end it all came out feeling great. Yes, I would recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robert M Bugbee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMESQUITE ENDODONTICS, 1534 E Interstate 30 Ste 200, Garland, TX
Dr. Robert M Bugbee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Garland, TX.