Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert C Byrd has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 4 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Byrd - Posted on June 7th, 2013
I have never had a dentist visit go so well. I'm usually pretty hard to get numb but Dr. Byrd did a great job got me numb and did an amazing job fixing my issue (filling fell out from other dentist work). The best part for me was he numbed me and didn't numb my entire face doing it. I recommend anyone go see him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Byrd - Posted on January 16th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Byrd - Posted on July 16th, 2012
Dr Byrd is great. I had only been to the dentist a couple times and I was very nervous. He is a calming person and goes at your pace. Highly recommend.
one of the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert C Byrd - Posted on May 12th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert C Byrd is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Torrington, WY.