- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Chaikin
Dr. Robert M Chaikin is a doctor primarily located in Dover, NH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Robert M Chaikin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert M Chaikin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert M Chaikin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Robert M Chaikin
Dr. Robert Chaikin, D.M.D. Dr. Chaikin graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine in 1966. He served in the military for two years, including a distinguished tour with the US Army in Vietnam. He founded Belknap Dental Associates in 1972 as the first vertically integrated group dental practice in New Hampshire. Dr. Chaikin is affiliated with many professional organizations, including: American Dental Association New England Society Clinical Hypnosis New Hampshire Dental Society New England Dental Society American College Oral Implantology International College Oral Implantology American Society of Osseointegration Stomatological Society Psi Omega Professional Fraternity Dr. Chaikin maintains a committed interest in community service. He is a Past President of the Seacoast American Cancer Society, and currently serves on the Board of Trustees of the Seacoast Repertory Theater and the Board of Directors of Temple Israel, Portsmouth, NH. He is a Life Member of The One Hundred Club of New Hampshire, Member of American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars, and is Co-Chair of the Community Service Society of Portsmouth. Dr. Chaikin is married, and has two daughters. He enjoys golf, skiing and hiking.