Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert R Christy DMD
Dr. Robert R Christy, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Newark, DE. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert R Christy has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert R Christy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert R Christy has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert R Christy Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Robert R Christy
Robert Christy, D.M.D. Dr. Christy joined Kirkwood Dental Associates in 2005 after graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2004 and completing his dental residency at Christiana Care. As a resident he received additional training in oral surgery, anesthesiology and dental implant restoration. Dr. Christy is also trained and certified in invisilign orthodontics, implant placement and porcelain veneers. He is currently on the teaching staff at Christiana Care and Polytech High School, and is contracted by the military to provide annual examinations and necessary treatment to service men and women in the Army Reserve and National Guard. Additionally he is a member of the American Dental Association, the Delaware Dental Society and the Academy of General Dentistry. His continuing education is focused on cosmetic and implant dentistry and he had performed many complex procedures combining Invisilign, porcelain veneers and implants to dramatically improve the esthetic appearance of patents smiles.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert R Christy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wilmington, DE.