- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Coyle DDS
Dr. Robert D Coyle, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Robert D Coyle has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert D Coyle has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert D Coyle Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert D Coyle
"I believe that children are able to do amazing things if given the right opportunities. We try to provide an environment that allows the children to do those things. Kids are honest, funny and capable." Education Dr. "Rob" Coyle is a self-proclaimed dental nerd! He is always reading and learning more about dentistry. Along with Dr. Stine, he is the only board certified pediatric dentist in the mid-Missouri region. Board certification requires testing to determine that your knowledge base is top notch, and both dentists are proud of the effort they put forth to attain this certification. Dr. Coyle also received the following certifications: University of Missouri-Kansas City BA/DDS 1995 Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic-Advanced Education in General Dentistry 1996 Children's Hospital of Philadelphia-Fellowship Pediatric Dentistry 1997 University of Kentucky-Residency in Pediatric Dentistry 1999 Community Involvement Doctor Coyle has lived and practiced pediatric dentistry in Columbia for the past 11 years. He loves to meet great people each day and have fun with kids! As a way to help children enjoy their visit, every patient gets to visit the "prize tower" after the appointment. It's a three-sided toy vending machine holding lots of prizes. The staff dresses up for Halloween AND has a pumpkin decorating contest each year. Outside the practice, Dr. Coyle loves to help people in many different ways. Most recently, Drs. Coyle and Stine along with staff members LeaAnn and Karla shaved their heads for St. Baldrick's-Childhood cancer fundraiser 2010!