Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Adair
Dr. Robert E Adair, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bentonville, AR. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Adair has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert E Adair has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Robert E Adair Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Robert E Adair
Robert E. Adair, D.D.S. Dr. Rob strives to be on the leading edge of the learning curve of dentistry as newer procedures and equipment become available. He averages over 100 hours of continuing education annually in an effort to offer the finest dentistry available. He and his staff have participated annually in continuing education courses. He recently completed his third course at the renowned L.D. Pankey Institute in Miami, Floria. He also completed courses at the Peter Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education, the Frank Spear's Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education and many others. Like his father, Dr. Ed Adair, Dr. Rob is very involved in many community activities. He believes it is his privilege to give back to the community in which he lives and to the world. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time at Beaver Lake with his family, duck hunting with his dogs, playing golf, or running; this past year he completed four half marathons. He is also an avid Razorback fan. Some of the highlights of his professional and personal life follow: PERSONAL: Married with children 2. EDUCATION: Bentonville Public Schools – Graduated 1988 as Co-Valedictorian University of Arkansas– 1988-1992, B.S. Zoology, Magna Cum Laude Member - Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Winner: U of A Senior Honor Citation for Outstanding Male Graduate University of Tennessee – School of Dentistry, Memphis, Tennessee Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, 1996 President of Dental Class Winner of Undergraduate Achievement Award for Prosthodontics PROFESSIONAL: Advanced Dental Education - (average of 100 hours per year) Peter Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education Frank Spear Insitute for Advanced Dental Education L.D. Pankey Institute Cosmetics Implant Restoration Occlusal Rehabilitation and Treatment of TMJ disorders Certified and Preferred Provider Invisalign Dentist Member of following: American Dental Association Arkansas State Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Past President - Beaver Lake Study Club - 2001-2003 COMMUNITY: Member Bentonville School Board 2001-2005 Member First United Methodist Church Sunday School teacher Chairman of Administrative Council 2002, 2003 Youth Counselor 1996-1998 Finance Chair 2008-2009 Lay Leader 2010-2011 Member Bentonville Noon Rotary 1996-2007 Paul Harris Fellow Board of Directors 1999-2001 Bentonville Youth Softball Coach 2004-2009
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert E Adair is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bentonville, AR.