- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Singer DDS
Dr. Robert E Singer, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Robert E Singer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert E Singer has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Robert E Singer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert E Singer
DR. Robert E. Singer DDS, MSÂ â€“ Specialist in Orthodontics Focused on individualized treatments and innovative techniques Dr. Singer is an active member of the Great Lakes Orthodontic Study Club--a unique Study Club of Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb County orthodontists who meet every month to discuss current orthodontic concepts and treatment techniques.Â Other professional affiliations for Dr. Singer include the American Association of Orthodontists as well as local, state, and national dental societies. BACKGROUND Dr. Robert E. Singer received his D.D.S. degree with honors from the University of Detroit, School of Dentistry, in 1969.Â He was elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Honor Dental Society, Alpha Sigma Nu, National Jesuit Honor Society and Blue Key, National Honor Fraternity.Â After receiving his degree Dr. Singer attended the University of Michigan for a Master of Science degree in Orthodontics.Â He opened his own practice in 1972 and has been specializing in orthodontics ever since. Robert E. Singer, DDS, MSÂ â€“ Â Specialist in Orthodontics