Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert E Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert E Erickson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Erickson is great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Erickson - Posted on October 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Erickson - Posted on November 30th, 2016
Dr.erickson was excellent. His office was extremely fast at getting in to be seen. He also made sure I was comfortable and fully numb, before he went and pulled the bad teeth. Also made sure my pain was controlled after I had surgery. I would and will recommend Dr.Erickson to any one. BEST DENTIST EVER...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Erickson - Posted on May 20th, 2016
Great caring staff!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Erickson - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
I have an extreme fear of dentist due to my childhood dentist. I avoid them at all cost. Now I have issues with my teeth and have had to have my wisdom teeth pulled along with 1 other one. Dr. Erikson and his staff is absolutely wonderful. They are very caring and understand the fear that most people have. I went in having an anxiety attack and walked out feeling so much better. I now have another tooth that needs to be pulled and I'll be calling them tomorrow.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert E Erickson - Posted on June 15th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robert E Erickson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert E Erickson's office for more information.
12 Stillwater Ave Bangor, ME : (207) 992-2060
More about Dr. Robert E Erickson
Robert E. Erickson DMD Dr. Erickson graduated University of Maine in 1977. He then worked as a union paper maker for The Great Northern Paper Company until he left in 1983. In 1983 he attended dental school. After graduating Tuff’s Dental School in 1987 he began working as a full service dentist in Millinocket, Maine from 1987 to 2002. Dr. Erickson has been working out of The New England Denture Center’s doing extractions from 1999 to present. He currently is a private pilot with his own plane and enjoys competing in many competitive rifle matches. He is active as an Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 1776 in Hampden and the Lead Advisor for the Bangor Chapter Order of DeMolay.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert E Erickson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bangor, ME.