Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Berger
Dr. Robert F Berger, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert F Berger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert F Berger has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 6
I've been seeing Dr. Berger for over 15 years. Best dentist I have ever had, and he will continue to be my dentist as long as I'm alive and he's still practicing. Even when my job changed and I no longer worked close to his office, I decided it was worth the long drive to continue to see him. My wife now sees him also, and is very happy with him. Fun to talk to, but always professional and business like when it comes to my teeth and gums. Over the years, he's done more than just routine checkups for me too. Never painful, always checks how comfortable I am, and he has some great assistants that work for him also.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsROBERT F BERGER DMD, 6744 Clayton Rd Ste 216, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Robert F Berger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.