Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert F Berger DDS
Dr. Robert F Berger, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Elgin, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert F Berger has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert F Berger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert F Berger has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert F Berger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Robert F Berger
Dr. Robert F. Berger, D.D.S. Dr. Robert Berger opened this practice May 5, 1969. He graduated from Emory University Dental School in 1966 and spent 2-1/2 years in the US Army Dental Corps. This included a year’s tour in Vietnam in 1967-1968. Dr. Berger has taken over 2,000 hours of postgraduate study and has earned Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship in the International Congress of Implantology and Fellowship in the American College of Dentists. He is a life member of the American Dental Association and the American Equilibration Society. Dr. Berger is also certified in Invisalign orthodontics and Lumineers placement. He both places and restores implants and performs all types of restorative dentistry. He has also lectured on Temporomandibular Joint treatment and has mastered the art of dentistry as to restoration and esthetics. Dr. Berger teaches implant restoration at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston and has placed and restored dental implants since 1989. Dr. Berger jogs, plays golf and is active in the community. He is an avid reader who especially likes historical works. He is married to Amy Berger and has five children and two stepsons. Dr. Berger's son, Marc F. Berger, and his daughter, Deidre Crockett, are members of Berger Dental Group and practice here. Rhett is an MBA and Kenny is an attorney. Francie is a student at University of Virginia in Charlottesville. Alex is working in the political arena in Washington, D.C., and Matt is a student at the University of Georgia. Dr. Berger's wife, Amy, is a speech pathologist and works part-time, mostly with children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert F Berger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbia, SC.