Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Felsenfeld has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE! The billing lady is rude and does not return calls. They made a huge mistake in calculating my son's part of the bill. No one, not even the doctor, would discuss it with us. My son had to pay almost double what the quote was for his procedure. They did not pre-authorize the charges although they claimed to on the day of service and quoted an amount that was not pre-authorized and was badly miscalculated. The doctor would not even discuss the error with us. Avoid this office if you do not want to encounter billing errors and disrespectful staff and doctor.
36 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Robert B Felsenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFelsenfeld Oral Surgery And Dental Implants, 22731 Newman St Ste 240, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Robert B Felsenfeld is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Dearborn, MI.