Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Austin
Dr. Robert G Austin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Anderson, SC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Austin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert G Austin has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Robert G Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert G Austin's office for more information.
218 E Shockley Ferry Rd # A Anderson, SC : (864) 226-4411
More about Dr. Robert G Austin
RobertG. Austin Dr Family Dentistry Home About Us Meet the Team Services Resources Financial Appointment Contact Us Dental Assistants Hygienists Front Office Our Dentists Dr. Matthew Pray received his B.S. degree in 2003 from Truman State University in Missouri and then graduated in 2008 with honors from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. Upon graduation, Dr. Pray worked in a private practice outside of St. Louis. In 2009 he relocated to Anderson, with his wife Jenny, to be near family.Dr. Pray strives to provide quality comprehensive dental care in order to satisfy each patientâ€™s individual dental needs. Dr. Pray continues to attend education classes and seminars in order to stay on top of a continually changing profession and better serve his patients. He looks forward to building lasting relationships with patients as he works with each one to maintain a healthy mouth as a part of a healthy body. Dr. Pray volunteers at the Anderson Free Dental Clinic and enjoys running, cycling and swimming in his spare time. Dr. Robert G. Austin has been in practice since 1985. Dr. Austin began his dental training in the United States Air Force where he served four years of active duty as a dental tech, and then continued his education at the University of South Carolina, earning both Associate and Bachelor of Science degrees. He attended the Medical University of South Carolina School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine in May of 1985. Dr. Austin is currently a member of a number of local, state and national dental associationsBeyond his profession, Dr. Austin is a very active part of his community. One of his accomplishments is starting a â€œfreeâ€ dental clinic as part of the Anderson Free Medical Clinic in 1991. Dr. Austin has been recognized with a number of awards, the most recent being the prestigious â€œPaving the Wayâ€ award for community leadership.Dr. Austin is married and has three grown children and two grandchildren. His self-adopted motto is: â€œYou make a living by what you take out of the community, but you make a life by what you put into it.â€ View Flash Version
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert G Austin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anderson, SC.