Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Rosenthal
Dr. Robert G Rosenthal, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Ringwood, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert G Rosenthal has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Rosenthal - Posted on April 22nd, 2018
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert G Rosenthal
Robert G. Rosenthal, DMD Organizations and Fellowships American Dental Association (ADA) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry New Jersey Dental Association Tri-County Dental Society Listed in “Guide to America’s Top Dentists” ‘ by Consumer Research Council of America. Education 1968, Rutgers University, BA, New Brunswick, NJ 1972, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, DMD, Newark, NJ Experience Clinical experience comprised of 30+ years in private practice in Dover, NJ, with emphasis on restorative training and certification in Nobel Biocare and other systems. Implant restorative training and certification in Nobel Biocare, and other systems. Participation in numerous cosmetic, restorative, and implant-related post-graduate continuing education programs. Lecturer on "Conservative Restorative Esthetic Procedures" to the New Jersey Chapter of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Sustaining member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Past program chair New Jersey Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Attending staff member at St. Clare's Hospital, Denville, NJ, for 32 years. Member of Credentials Committee, and clinical instructor for dental residents. Independent Medical Examiner for various insurance companies experienced in evaluation and treatment needs of accident- related dental injuries. Participant in Give Back a Smile Program-treatment of dental injuries for victims of domestic violence.
Locations & DirectionsDR LUPSA DENTISTRY, 16 Skyline Lake Dr Ste 8, Ringwood, NJ
Dr. Robert G Rosenthal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ringwood, NJ.