Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Robert H Ackerman
Robert H Ackerman is a Dentist primarily located in Thomasville, GA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Robert H Ackerman
Robert H. Ackerman, DMD Dr. Ackerman was born and raised in Thomasville, Georgia. He attended the public school systems in Ochlocknee and Thomasville, Georgia, and graduated from the University of Georgia with degrees in Botany and Forest Management. He received his D.M.D. degree from the Dental College of the Medical University of Georgia. Dr. Ackerman completed a residency in Periodontics at the Medical University of Georgia College of Dentistry in 1975. Dr. Ackerman is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, Southern Academy of Periodontology, Georgia Dental Association, Georgia Society of Periodontists, and the Southwest District Dental Society of the Georgia Dental Association. Dr. Ackerman has completed the LANAP Training Continuum at the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry and achieved Fellowship status in the Institute. Dr. Ackerman has maintained a private practice limited to periodontology in Thomasville, Georgia since 1975.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Henry Ackerman DMD, 602 Victoria Pl, Thomasville, GA
Robert H Ackerman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Thomasville, GA.