- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Chapman DDS
Dr. Robert J Chapman, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. Their specialties include undefined. They speak English.
Dr. Robert J Chapman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert J Chapman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 237 Lewis Wharf Boston , MA 02110
More about Dr. Robert J Chapman
Dr. Chapman,DMD R.J. Chapman, D.M.D., a trained Prosthodontist, received his DMD in 1967 and Certificate in Prosthodontics in 1974 from Tufts University. Dr. Chapman was Chairperson of the Department of Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry from 1997 until 2009. He co-founded the Dental Implant Center at Tufts in 1984 thru 1987 and he was elected President of the Implant Research Group of the International Association of Dental Research. He is also past President of the Tufts Dental School Alumni Association in 2001. In 2008 he was elected Chair of the Board of Director of the Consortium for Oral Health Related Informatics, a consortium of dental schools in NorthAmerica and Europe sharing electronic record data for research. He has lectured world wide on prosthodontics, occlusion, craniofacial function, quality of life in dentistry, dental implants, and informatics research and has written numerous articles on these subjects. He has a continuing interest in research related to dental implants, occlusion and craniofacial function, reliability and effect on quality of life of dental care, heavy metal deposition in teeth as environmental biomarkers, and biomedical informatics science. He retired from active teaching in September 2009 and is currently Professor Emeritus in the Department of Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry at Tufts and in private practice at Lewis wharf.