Highly Dissatisfied

Very satisfied

I have been going to Dr. Miller since I moved to Florida 16 years ago. Excellent care.

Very Best Periodontist You Can Trust

Dr. Miller and his staff are phenomenal! Dr. Miller is an excellent periodontist and has provided outstanding care for my entire family. Everyone in his office is incredibly warm, friendly and helpful through every step of the dental implant process - which was absolutely painless, by the way! Aside from the extremely gentle care and the surprisingly stress-free experience, what impressed me the most was that Dr. Miller personally called the evening of my implant surgery - even though he was out-of-state with family - to see how I was feeling... Now that's a periodontist that really cares about his patients! If you or someone you love needs a periodontist, I highly recommend Dr. Miller for the very best experience!

Dr. Miller Patient

I was treated by Dr. Miller about 2 years ago and he was very nice and a good dentist. I referred a friend of mine to Dr. Miller and she had a very bad experience with the office manager. The office manager was very rued and unprofessional. I had an emergency with a broken tooth and the same office manager refused to get me in for an emergency appointment. My personal opinion is that Dr. Miller is not aware of the situation and his receptionist (office manager) is causing great harm to his practice. I can go on and on but as long as his office manager is employed by him I will not go back.

GREAT. JUST A BUSY DENTIST...EXCELLENT SERVICE AND COURTESY..EXTREMELY SATISFIED...ONLY A BIT DIFFICULT TO SCHEDULE AS I HAD TO WAIT 2 1/2 WEEKS. MOST GENTLE DENTIST EVER!

Satisfaction

GREAT DENTIST.quiet but the best !!..

Doc doesn't talk alot...a bit shy. Fixed major problems with minimal pain. His expertise and technology is amazing!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Robert Miller is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Delray Beach, FL.