3.0

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Merrill?

A patiernt in pain

Bring the $$, or stay away, O for ethical approach.

Satisfaction

The only doctor who knows how to treat jaw pain

I saw several doctors over many years before I found Dr. Merrill. I have osteoarthritis in my right jaw joint and was suffering from lockjaw when I first saw Dr. Merrill. He was the first medical professional who didn't suggest a "bandaid" solution (like braces to realign my teeth) and instead got to the root of the problem--the joint itself. I still suffer jaw pain because of the tight muscles in my face and neck, but my pain and ability to chew have improved significantly in the 2 years I've been seeing Dr. Merrill. I really trust his opinion. It's clear he has great expertise in treating chronic pain in the face/neck/jaw.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Robert L Merrill is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Robert L Merrill Is this you?