Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert P Berg
Dr. Robert P Berg, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Garden City, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert P Berg has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert P Berg has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Robert P Berg
Robert Berg He is part of a trusted Franklin Square tradition of dental comfort and care. A graduate of New York University Dental School, Dr. Berg completed his General Practice Residency in Dentistry at the Veterans Administration Hospital in East Orange, New Jersey. Dr. Berg and his team have dedicated themselves to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer. He and his staff are continually educating themselves on the newest dental techniques and approaches to offer you advanced, antiseptic, comfortable and personalized care. His dedication to continuing education has earned him the honor of Fellowship status the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Berg is a member of numerous organizations, including the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Society of New York, Nassau County Dental Society and the DDS Dental Study Club. He is also a member of the Crown Council, a national organization of quality-oriented dentists whose goal is to provide their patients with exceptional dental care.
Locations & DirectionsSMILE SOLUTIONS, 270 Nassau Blvd, Garden City, NY
Dr. Robert P Berg is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Garden City, NY.