4.8

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Mcbride?

Love Dr. McBride and Staff

I had a dental emergency on a Sat., left a message in which my call was returned early Monday morning and was seen by Dr. McBride at 3:00PM. How about that for service. Dr. McBride and Staff are the best. Rose Lee Palm Springs

Wonderfully Kind!

I had a dental emergency and they got me in within a couple hours. Dr. McBride was thorough and remedied my problem. The Dr. and staff were all so incredibly nice, caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. McBride to everyone.

Dr. McBride is the greatest!

I recently sought out Dr. McBride for a cavity issue but ended up with so much more. I now understand the state of my teeth and gums, and why I've been suffering with neck aches, headaches and dizziness for the past several years. I also learned how to best brush my teeth and floss my teeth -- I had been doing it incorrectly all my life! I am so grateful to have found Dr. McBride, and grateful that he is so committed to offering the best to his patients!

Satisfaction

I highly recommend this dental office.

I highly recommend this dental office. I recently became a patient of Dr. McBride. I am so grateful to have found him and his staff. They are all very kind and understanding. I have never felt so comfortable at a dental office. Dr. McBride has helped me understand the steps to improving my dental and overall health. After seeing Dr. McBride I am much more confident in understanding my own health.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Robert P Mcbride is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Beach, CA.