Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert W Queale has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Robert W Queale has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 35
Egotistical and incompetent practitioner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Queale - Posted on June 18th, 2017
Please make sure you ask this provider why he does not use antibiotics post 3rd molar extraction and review EVERY POSSIBLE RISK prior to surgery to make sure he knows how to diagnos and treat WHEN a problem occurs. He insisted my son had food in his lower socket and missed a diagnosis of osteomyelitis. Status post removal of his jaw, a metal plate, and weeks of IV antibiotics, my son is still not out of the woods. Thank you Mr. Queale for your expertise.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Queale - Posted on January 24th, 2017
Daughter had wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Queale, and they only kept her 10 minutes post surgery after receiving anesthesia for the first time. She arrived home -- clearly still under anesthesia because my husband had to hold her up to get her through doorway -- and she ended up passing out and we had to call for ambulance. When explained to other physician in practice how upset I was with how the post procedure was conducted, that first-time anesthesia patients should be observed longer than ten minutes post procedure, he said he understood, but that's it. I'm sure the assembly-line process still continues without putting the patient's ultimate well-being first and foremost the entire way through the visit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Queale - Posted on December 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Queale - Posted on November 27th, 2014
Don't waste your time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert W Queale - Posted on August 14th, 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert W Queale is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Greensburg, PA.