Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert R Harris has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
I made an appointment to be seen the following day for a consult. I was going to be late, so i called. The receptionist affected like it was the end of the world. She said i had to miss work or be seen in a month. She had a horrible attitude. Once i told her the times i was available she told me that she was telling me what was best for the doctor. I asked to speak with him during my consult time avid then she referred me else where for the second time during our conversation. She said for me to go else where then she hung up.
I have had many bad experiences in dental offices and had a lot of apprehension about the entire field of dentistry...Until 2 years ago when I met Dr. Harris! I had a very bad infection and needed an extraction, with no insurance I shopped around and asked a lot of questions. I checked into six local offices. When I asked about fees because I wasn't insured I recieved responses that varied from rude to appathetic. One of them first said they were accepting new patients until I said I didn't have insurance, then they refused to make an appointment for me. When I called Dr. Harris their main concern was my health and well being. They told me to come in as soon as possible, not even knowing how I would pay for the visit! When I arrived I immediately felt at ease, the staff helped me relax, The office is so comfortable it was like visiting a friends house for tea. I didn't feel ANY PAIN when he pulled my tooth, and my over all health improved afterward. It took 2 years for me to find full time work in order to continue visiting Bright Smile America Dental for my oral health and a good looking smile too! My most recent appointment was just yesterday evening. Again I recieved excellent treatment, and felt the genuine CARE that Dr. Harris and his staff feel for the health and well being of their patients. I believe that angels walk among us...you can find three in the dental office at Bright Smile America.
Dr. Robert R Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBright Smile America Dental Center, 719 Cottage Grove Rd, Bloomfield, CT
Dr. Robert R Harris is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bloomfield, CT.