Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Fuentes DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Robert S Fuentes has 2 locations
Dr. Robert S Fuentes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert S Fuentes has the following 13 expertise
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Dental Implantation
- Impacted Tooth
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert S Fuentes - Posted on June 26th, 2015
- Ut Houston
More about Dr. Robert S Fuentes
Dr. Robert S. Fuentes graduated from Texas A&M University magna cum laude with a BS in Biomedical Science in 2002. Dr. Fuentes earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston. He was then accepted into a six-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Baylor College of Dentistry in 2006. During that time, Dr. Fuentes also earned his medical doctorate (MD) at Texas Tech University Health Science Center and completed a General Surgery internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. He has obtained his board certification from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and is a member of multiple professional societies. Dr. Fuentes has been fortunate to be able to participate in several community service projects and mission trips where he was able to utilize his dental and medical training. He has extensive training in anesthesia, dental implants, removal of wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, oral pathology, and complex facial trauma. He strives to make your procedure as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert S Fuentes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Odessa, TX.