Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert S Quinn has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robert S Quinn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Robert S Quinn
Dr. Quinn opened the doors of our San Francisco orthodontics practice in 1980. Since then, he’s helped thousands of people of all ages permanently improve their smiles. A graduate of Boston’s Tufts University School of Dentistry, Dr. Quinn pursued post-graduate training in orthodontics at the University of Connecticut. While earning MSD and DMD credentials, Dr. Quinn was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society – signifying the highest academic achievement in dental science. Following his residency, Dr. Quinn volunteered for two years in Nigeria, operating a dental clinic that served over five million patients. For nearly two decades, he has served on the orthodontic faculty at UCSF’s dental school, where students have twice honored him with "Most Valuable Professor" awards. A board-certified member of the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO), Dr. Quinn has published numerous scientific papers in orthodontic journals, and has lectured extensively across the nation. Currently, as editor of the PCSO Bulletin, he helps his professional peers remain connected with emerging developments in their field. Dr. Quinn and his wife Sandy live in Kentfield with their three children – Alexis, Graham and Leland. He enjoys being involved with his children’s team sports endeavors, and devotes his spare time to family ski trips, vacations and the occasional round of golf.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert S Quinn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairfield, CA.