Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Sinclair has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 13
I have been seeing Dr. SInclair for over 10 years and I trust him fully. It's nice to know that he has the experience and cares about patients' teeth and their budgets! He is gentle and sensitive to my fera of all things dental. I have faith that he has always recommended the best care for me, not for his salary! I wish I had other professionals like him to work with. He just moved to a new office and it is great!
I called Dr Sinclair's office in a panic because my tooth had broken. I had avoided dentists for a while because they seemed to recommend services that I didn't need and then I didn't have any money left for the dental care that I needed! Dr Sinclair's office scheduled me for a same day appointment. He explained the work and gave me choices- he did an excellent job and worked around my schedule. You can't tell that I ever broke that tooth now! Since then, he has been my favorite dentist. I can trust his judgment, he doesn't recommend procedures just to increase his income (like some of the "dental mills' I have been to in the past). He is genuinely interested in my dental health and provides excellent care at an affordable price.
Dr. Robert P Sinclair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSinclair, 60 W Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ
Dr. Robert P Sinclair is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ridgewood, NJ.