Dr. Robert M Sorokolit Is this you?

3.3

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Sorokolit?

Except for Jessica, the girls in the office are great. Loved his dental assistant and the other front desk girl. Dentist is very uncaring and harsh. Seems to only care about $$$. Went to him for six years, and I don't know anything about him personally.

Satisfaction

The number one dentist office

From reception to hygienist to dentist to check out, everyone is professional and very friendly. They all make it a very pleasant experience. I have been going there for 8 years and I am extremely pleased with everyone I would recommend Advanced Dentistry to everyone.

Excelent dentist

STAY CLEAR AWAY!

I do not even know where to start! I kept telling him he was hurting me and he made it seem like it was all in my mind and kept saying we are almost finished with this one. Not until he drew heavy blood did he stop and give more anesthetic. I let him finish because he was almost done and I didn't want a hole in my tooth but declined to do the other teeth. My tooth hurt for over a month and if had to see someone else to get a root canal that I NEVER needed to begin with. Jessica at the front desk hounded me to reschedule. I told her I would call back when I could. When they did not hear from me she kept calling almost EVERY DAY!! Harassing me to get me to come back. Unbelievable! This Dr seems nice at first but cannot hide his terrible bedside manners once he starts working on you.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Robert M Sorokolit is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.